Monday, March 9, 2009

I've arrived!

Holy crap! I'm here!! I thought it would be colder, but Waimea is a little bit colder.

Really can't write much today.. My laptop is about to die! I have to buy the power plug converter. All of their sockets are two prong and my laptop is a 3-prong. :( Sad.. So I will post pictures of my apartment as soon as I get my comp. all charged up..

Not really doing anything at all today either. Just staying at home by my lonesome while everyone is at work. I don't even have a microwave or pots or pans to cook with! I'm gonna frickin starve!! haha! It looks like I'm gonna lose weight while I'm here. :)

I should be brave and go to the convenient store.. haha! Maybe on my 3rd day..

-aiz

1 comment:

  1. It's mean u're going to start eating sushi every single day??? Haha just wondering...norgy;)

    ReplyDelete