Sunday, March 15, 2009

Week-Anniversary!

Has it really been a week already?! Wowzers! Accomplishments so far...
  1. I can go to the grocery store all by myself!! Yey for not starving anymore.
  2. I can ask people if they can speak English - "Anatawa a Eigo hanashimasu ka?"
  3. I can say, I don't speak Japanese - "Nihongo o hanasemasen"
And that's about it!! hahaha.. 

I haven't done any shopping besides for food and household items.. OMG! The 100 yen store rocks!!! They have so much stuff there! And for only $1! I've been really good though, I haven't bought any useless junk as of yet.. I have to restrain myself from collecting crap! Even though they are ubber cute, I must resist at all cost!

I went to the store today and lookie what I found!! My favorite korean dish! Bibimpap! It's $2.50 a package.. Oh crap, I forgot to mention.. Okay are you sitting down? Frickin ey, a bag of rice is $40!!!! Yes! I kid you not! I'm not ever gonna buy rice here, I'll stick to these..
I don't know why I'm posting this picture up.. haha.. It's a peach lemonade drink thing. It's really good!
And finally.. My favorite snack!! It's all Rosalie's fault! These are sooooo good!! 
Training again tomorrow. I wish I could put up pictures of the babies! I'll keep working on it! Hopefully by my next post I'd have done something exciting besides going to the grocery store! haha!

Till next time!

-aiz

No comments:

Post a Comment