Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Apartment..

Finally!! OMG, I felt so lost without internet! I mean I had internet, my macbook was just dead. Life is good once again.. hehe..

So, my third day in Japan.. Amazing! I met the little kids, and they are beyond cute!! I seriously just wanna take them home with me! I think I'm gonna enjoy this job a lot, solely because of the kids. :)

Apartment pictures!! 

This is my room. A view from the doorway. It's pretty spacious, only thing is, I don't have a closet!! :( So sad! 





This is another view of my room looking out to the doorway. There's not much of a view and I'm on the 4th floor. There's this wall thing out my window. It's weird, but I think it's to minimize the wind, which is good I guess.



The kitchen. One burner, HAHA!! And a super TINY fridge! 






Bathroom.. Umm yah.. Did you know the Japanese toilet has two flushing functions?! A short flush and a long flush! Don't ask me why.. I'm going to long flush after every use! 

You can't see it, but there's a drain at the foot of the toilet. Apparently, Japanese people take showers outside of the tub, then take a bath! I am not taking a shower while standing by the toilet thank you very much! I need to buy a shower curtain! 

And finally... My 380-yen bento goodie! Yummm.. Except for that pink thing.. I think it's ginger, it's NASTY!! It looks pretty and all, but NO! 






So that is all for now... I still haven't made the trip to the store by myself! I'm too chicken!! I almost got lost going home today.. I don't wanna chance going a further distance and getting lost there. :( Damn, I need to grow some balls!

Till next time!

-aiz

No comments:

Post a Comment