Saturday, February 28, 2009

Hmm..

So last night at Border's a friend of mine suggested that I buy a diary to document my upcoming new life in the 'Land of The Rising Sun'. It was a great idea, but she would have to wait a very long time if she wanted to read it. Cause for one thing, I suck at keeping diaries!! I've never in my life finished an entire book. And I think all I ever wrote in them were about boys. Go figure!

And so that brings me to this blog. Another distraction.. haha. In all seriousness though, I owe it to my friends (you know, the one's who give a damn! hehehe) in keeping them updated. Cause I'm gonna be like 3,580 miles away (thank u google!)!! 

 I'll do my best and keep this blog updated. No promises though. :)

P.S. I luv my ninja!! over there --->


1 comment:

  1. Hhmmm...i wonder who's that person u referring to??? anywho, love u're music...i'm giggling right now...(Bella's Lullaby)

    ReplyDelete